About the Online Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course
You have likely found this course because of a state court-ordered requirement to complete a Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course. This course has been designed to meet all state requirements as defined by law and has been specifically approved by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF).
The Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course may also be known by one of the following names:
- Child Impact Program
- Child Support Impact Seminar
- Children and Families In Transition (CFIT) Course
- Children Cope With Divorce
- Co-Parenting Course
- Coping with Separation and Divorce
- Divorce Course
- Domestic Relations Education
- High Conflict Parenting Class
- Parenting Class
- Parenting Education Course
- Parenting Seminar
- Parents and Kids Seminar
- Parents Without Conflict Class
- State Parent Education and Awareness Program
The Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course is offered in minimum time requirements of four (4), eight (8), twelve (12), or sixteen (16) hours. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course is presented in nine (9) separate sections which address the following topics:
- Divorce as a loss
- Permanency of parental role and shared parenting
- Developmental stages of childhood
- Communicating with children in a divorce situation
- Communicating with the other parent
- Parenting time
- Legal concepts
- Resources and references
Certificate of completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Parent Education And Family Stabilization Course.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.